Terms and Agreement for Businesses
bendmarketplace.com, is an online marketing tool created to help promote small businesses and their products/services. We want to ensure a smooth and positive experience for buyers as well as sellers on this site. Please read on to find out what is expected of you, as a seller.
By submitting items for sale on bendmarketplace.com, you are confirming that you have a valid business license, and agree to the following terms and policies:
- As a registered business, you are responsible for the accuracy of the information submitted to bendmarketplace.com, including but not limited to: business photos and contact information, product photos, availability, URLs, and price, etc.
- As a registered business, you agree to communicate directly with customers and to handle all aspects of each sales transaction after a customer purchases an item, either directly from your site or through PayPal. All transactions will occur directly between sellers and customers.
- The promotion of cannabis products is prohibited on bendmarketplace.com. However, cannabis retailers may offer gift cards or branded non-cannabis merchandise for sale.
- The promotion of alcohol is allowed only if:
– The transaction is finalized on your website, directly between you and the buyer
– You agree to abide by all current IL state regulations in regards to selling alcohol
– You agree to always check the ID of the buyer
- Sellers are obligated to complete transactions with buyers and ship purchased items in a prompt manner. If orders cannot be fulfilled in a reasonable amount of time, the merchandise descriptions must so state. Ideally, buyers will receive their items within a week (seven days) of the date of purchase.
- All communications between buyers and sellers about merchandise, sales, questions, or other issues are solely the responsibility of the sellers. Those that manage bendmarketplace.com will not become involved in any sales transactions, communicate directly with a seller’s customers, or collect or share any information submitted to buyers or sellers via the website.
- Returns and refunds are handled directly by and between sellers and customers. bendmarketplace.com has no access to transactions completed through PayPal or any other online sales platform that sellers may choose to use for their products.